Monday, March 2, 2009

what's new (relatively)

Derek is back in Boulder after 2 years in Okinawa and the last 4 days visiting Matt and Sun Ju in Korea...Welcome Home!
Tori has a likely but tentative wedding date of the last Saturday in June because Matt and Sun Ju will be here and it is her first opportunity for some vacation time. Jer started a new job today and Matt's second job just ended. The exchange rate of Korean Won for Us dollars has really dropped, so we wil hope it gets better before he is ready to travel back to the states.
I hope Matt or Derek will send some pictures so I can post them... and also get a picture of Tori and Mondo. Eventually I will figure out how to add people who can add some pictures and info on their own. I'd like to get a collection here of favorite photos and other stuff to share. and will probably have some old stuff until I get caught up. Incidently...Branson would be a really fun and not too expensive place to have a Family Reunion! Diane says it is sort of cross between and Las Vegas and Church camp...and it really is.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aunt Katie! I am glad you caught the blogging bug! I look forward to checking this for photos and updates. :)

    - Morgan

    ReplyDelete

1st photos

1st photos
ok...I'll try to add some pictures