Monday, March 2, 2009

Road Trip

In November I had the privilege of travelling to Branson with 3 women that I work with.
The trip started with the Schnauzer travelling companion getting sprayed by a skunk minutes before Diane (who owns both Isabella the dog and the house in Branson ) was ready to get in the car to pick up the rest of us. Cheryl, first to be picked up, armed herself with a spray bottle of Febreeze which she sprayed with abandon to keep us and the car as odor free as possible. I laughed for most of the week! A lot of odd things always happen when I travel, and I seemed to be in good company We saw LOTS of shows, did some shopping..(lots of outlet malls), spent a day at Silver dollar City, and really loved staying at Diane's. Her back yard is full of trees and ends at Table Rock Lake . It was too cold to swim or boat but warm enough to lounge outside. We are as different as 4 women can be and didn't really know what to expect, but we couldn't have had more fun. Favorites: the Micky Gilly show, the Andy Williams show, The Buzzard Bar...with a great comedian and country singer who actually is from Fruita. I guess it was all favorites, especially being away from work for a week and just enjoying friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

1st photos

1st photos
ok...I'll try to add some pictures