Saturday, March 7, 2009

Barn Dance




Erin loved dressing up to have her picture taken at the Barn Dance activity today at the church.



She brought her own horse, and of course rode him up and down the stairs to the stage which was no small feat. There were some old fashion games and dances, she did really well at a modern version of washer toss. A little boy who was playing with her walked up and put the washers in the 3 point hole, but she just stood behind the line and threw them...she doesn't get competing at all but she sure has fun! We also attended Abbie O'Dwyer's wedding reception and I took some pictures to post, but then discovered that the memory card was in the computer at home....AAARGH!...I'll try to get some pictures from Myra this week. Yesterday was really cold and windy but today is probably in the 60's and sunny and warm.


St Mary's is giving forced extra time off ...24 hours per person in March so I have tomorrow off and 3 more days this month as I will take an extra day for someone who doesn't have any vacation hours to use. It is nice for this month, but everyone is getting really nervous about all the job layoffs in Grand Jct.






2 comments:

  1. Erin reminds me a bunch of Tori in that first photo! A barn dance, how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie! I saw the pics my dad took from the Barn Dance also, they turned out great. So fun that you have a blog!

    ReplyDelete

1st photos

1st photos
ok...I'll try to add some pictures