Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Car wash...Not!

I am putting this picture in for Teresa, who really understands what it is like to travel with me...
After the drive straight through blast from Jct to Branson, it seemed like a good idea to wash the truck. We found a drive through car wash that was open on Sunday..so far so good. Put in the money, remembered to roll up all the windows, drove right in. Rinse, scrub, Spray the car with lots of soapy water, and then...silence...not so good. Long story short, the power went down in the section of town we were in. Wait, Wait, Wait...drive out very soapy, many old ladies laughing in truck, but still soap covered. Get coupon for free car wash...that helps a lot. Drive around for half an hour finding car washes that have power but are closed on Sundays. Finally find place to rinse soap off of car. Continue on with tour of Branson and show ticket buying.


I found this reciped for Baggie Fudge on Teresa's blog..I am going to try it tomorrow night with my Activity Day girls group...Matt you should try this with your classes...Cooking is fun and takes a lot of talking in English. I am putting the recipe here so I can find it when I need it!
In a zip lock sandwich bag put 1/4 oz cream cheese, 2 tsp butter, 1 tsp cocoa powder and 1/3 cup powdered sugar. Seal bag and mash until it turns into fudge.

1 comment:

  1. HOO HOO HA HA ---Those ladies had the privilege of experiencing a Katie-ism. Wish I had been there. I miss having wacky adventures with you.

    ReplyDelete

1st photos

1st photos
ok...I'll try to add some pictures