Erin's 1st soccer practice was on Friday
When I picked her up at preschool I told her all about it and gave her the bag with her practice equipment. When she pulled out the shin guards she asked very excietedly "are these my arm pits?" uhhhh no, actualy those are pads for your legs
"Oh! they're my knee pits!" uhhh no, actually they are called shin guards..."are you sure grammie? there are two of these and I only have one chin...." and so the weekend of curious conversations begins.
She also had a friend over for a sleep over...Erin stayed at Elizabeth's for a couple of days in October, and so Lizzie was ready to try a night at Erin's house. I didn't take any pictures of that either...but they had fun and played and talked and got into more mischief than Erin usually thinks of on her own
No comments:
Post a Comment