Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Thanks Susan and Dell

I took a week off and Erin and I went to Boulder to stay with Susan and Dell. Susan's preschool has week long summer sessions called Summer Play, and this is the second year Erin has gotten to be Susan's guest. From 9:00 to noon the kids just play...and Erin LOVES it. There are lots of things to do,,,painting, swings, crafts, kiddie pools, snack time, tricycles, a doll bath (like a bubble bath with dolls to scrub)etc., just 4 mornings of fun. And I get to drop her off and then scout around Boulder for my favorite shopping places. I spent one morning watching Sasha School shop for supplies for her class and then had lunch with her and two other women who teach with her at Fort Lupton. Interesting to hear "teacher talk" rather than hospital talk! Susan and I went to the movie "UP", went to yard sales one morning etc. Erin got time at the park, we both got to sleep in every day, read Susan's books, watch Susan's movies and I just didn't have to go to work for a whole week. We drove home on Thursday after preschool, kiddie pool time with the "granddaughter next door", Amaya, and a quick visit to the Denver Zoo. I'm already ready for another week off!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice photos! It sounds like you had lots of fun at Aunt Susan's. And - WHOA - that is a very dramatic haircut, and she looks very cute with it!

    ReplyDelete

1st photos

1st photos
ok...I'll try to add some pictures