Thursday, July 16, 2009
On Saturdays Miss Judy holds Story Hour at the Barnes & Noble bookstore. Corduroy the Bear was the guest of honor last Saturday. First the kids made bear ears to wear and then Corduroy walked out, escorted by Miss Judy. I think he has some vision problems, because it took him some time to navigate to the little stage and he was too big to fit between most of the bookshelves. He almost biffed it geting up the step to his chair...which was dangerously small. I was a little worried for Corduroy.... The kids loved him, and Erin knows he is really REAL. She picked two little weed flowers to give to him, and when she couldn't find the flowers when he came in, she started to have a melt down..so we quickly made a "flower" out of the bear ear materials and the day was saved!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1st photos
ok...I'll try to add some pictures
Oh, Aunt Katie, that is too cute! You are such a good Grandma! What a sweetie Erin is! Trying to give Corduroy flowers!
ReplyDelete